My (future) husband I will be spending 3 weeks in Singapore for our honeymoon. We would like to spend 10 days in Singapore & 20 days on several side trips to Malaysia and Indonesia via train/boat (no planes)
1. What 1-day or multi-day side trips are good from Singapore (in Indonesia or Malaysia??)
2. The other thing we were wondering about is whether Malaysia safe for Americans? We have been reading about some Taliban networks located in Malaysia and are a little worried we may not be safe as Americans. There has also been American kidnapping in some Asian countries so we are a little afraid of that possibility, too. (Probably wont happen but it's crossed our miind).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 2 La crema Psoridex funziona? Leggi la recensione e l'esperienza di chi ...
- 3 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 4 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 5 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 6 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 7 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 10 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 11 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 12 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 13 Sulawesi
- 14 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 15 8 Days in Bali
- 16 two health related questions
- 17 Princess Cruise
- 18 Best day trip from Phuket
- 19 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 21 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 22 Kata Beach
- 23 meow?
- 24 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 25 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan