My boyfriend and I were going to go travelling at the end of August of this year. We were hoping to start in Thailand but now with all the political unrest, I'm unsure of what to do. If anyone has any insight into the whole situation there, it would be greatly appreciated !!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP Setup 1 :855 :843:8475 Install Err0r Tec*h Supp0rt HP Printer 24by7
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 two health related questions
- 4 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 5 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 6 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 7 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 8 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 9 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 10 Bago or Golden rock
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Bangkok
- 13 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 14 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 15 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 16 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 17 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 18 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 19 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 20 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 21 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 24 8 Days in Bali
- 25 Princess Cruise