The security situation in PNG comes very controversial over various internet sources!
Many governement travel advice offices warn for terrible things to happen, while travellers report better situation.
iI anybody has a good idea about how things are going this period, I would be greatfull to know!
My plan is to travel solo and budget, so with public transport and stay at simple places, which might expose the backpacker to some more possible danger, instead of staying in top end hotels with security, private transport etc, which is not my case.
I'm thinking to enter overland from Indonesia and stay for about 10 days, then return to Indonesia or fly ex Port Moresby.
Many thanks guys
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP Setup 1 :855 :843:8475 Install Err0r Tec*h Supp0rt HP Printer 24by7
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 two health related questions
- 4 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 5 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 6 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 7 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 8 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 9 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 10 Bago or Golden rock
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Bangkok
- 13 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 14 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 15 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 16 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 17 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 18 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 19 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 20 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 21 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 24 8 Days in Bali
- 25 Princess Cruise