I would love some info on what would be the best place to stay in Bali on a budget . There is a group of about 7 or us going for just a couple of days. We are looking for outstanding beaches to relax on, access to great nightlife, restaurants with local flavor and proximity to sightseeing attractions.... All on a budget as we are flight attendants late 20s to early 30s. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hiking in Sapa
- 2 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 3 Japan escorted
- 4 two health related questions
- 5 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 8 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Princess Cruise
- 11 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 12 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 13 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 14 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 15 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 16 Bago or Golden rock
- 17 Bangkok
- 18 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 19 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 20 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 21 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 22 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 23 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 24 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 25 Sulawesi