I will be in Singapore on business for 3 days in early February.
My idea is to add a few days "somewhere" - in a best case scenario a "somewhere" that has beautiful beaches (but not a remote 1sqm island), does not require a complicated journey but rather a non-stop flight from SIN, and many not exclusively a party location..
After checking the region's weather and rain seasons, I think that the Western Malaysia and Thailand will be my best bet.
I've compared some destinations on Phuket and Langkawi , and so far I'm leaning towards Langkawi.
The beaches do look a bit nicer on Phuket but the overall appearance of the villages and towns on Langkawi looks nicer.
Or is there another possible destination I have overlooked so far (not Bali, because I've been there already)?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Eagles vs Giants Live
- 2 two health related questions
- 3 Japan escorted
- 4 Princess Cruise
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 7 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 8 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 9 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 10 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 11 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 12 Bago or Golden rock
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Bangkok
- 15 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 16 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 17 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 18 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 19 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 20 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 21 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 22 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 23 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 24 Sulawesi
- 25 Racism danger in Cambodia?