We are just back from a wonderful trip to Japan. While there we went to Akhiabara as my daughter was excited about getting some Nintento and Wii games. However, all the big and small shops confirmed that they only had Japanese versions. "No English" was the unanimous response we got which was terribly disappointing. Is this something lost in translation for us or do they only sell Japanese language versions? I am rather puzzled about this and some enlightenment would be good!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cowboys vs Raiders Live
- 2 Japan escorted
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 5 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 6 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 two health related questions
- 9 Princess Cruise
- 10 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 11 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 12 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 13 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 14 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 15 Bago or Golden rock
- 16 Bangkok
- 17 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 18 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 19 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 20 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 21 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 22 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 23 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 24 Sulawesi
- 25 Racism danger in Cambodia?