I will be at KCP International for the Winter session. I have a couple of questions.
1. Where is this located at specifically in Shinjuku? By this, I mean what is it's street address?
^ I want to ascertain the direct street address for this place because I want to find a place to live on my own that is either extremely close OR is not too far away.
2. What are some good websites that I can get a very basic but well maintained apartment for the time frame from Jan. 2 or 3 to March 29 or 30? I have already checked the websites Oak House, Sakura House, and Airbnb. Any other recommendations?
I would like to stay under $4100 if possible but I will definitely consider going over this amount if you know of something that is absolutely a steal/deal. Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://healthexpertproduct.com/mass-cut-pro/
- 2 How To Build UP my Toursim Industry in Bali
- 3 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 4 Singapore the Most beautiful place.
- 5 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Kata Beach
- 8 Best day trip from Phuket
- 9 two health related questions
- 10 Sulawesi
- 11 meow?
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 14 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 15 Phuket
- 16 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 17 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 18 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 19 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 20 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 21 Princess Cruise
- 22 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 23 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 24 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 25 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko