I have work trip to Shanghai coming up in mid-July. It looks like I will also have a free weekend afterwards and considering a side-trip to Guilin as it looks amazing! I am free from early afternoon on Friday July 17 and until EOD Sunday, July 19. Is this enough time? Its a quick 2hr flight from Shanghai. Can I go myself and arrange a tour of the Li River, etc once on the ground or do I need to pre-arrange anything?
P.S. I have been to Shanghai several times now and I have been to Beijing/Great Wall so I am not interesting in staying in spending the weekend in either.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL @ Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h Supp0rt Care 24/7
- 2 8 Days in Bali
- 3 two health related questions
- 4 Princess Cruise
- 5 Best day trip from Phuket
- 6 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 7 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 8 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 9 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 10 Kata Beach
- 11 Sulawesi
- 12 meow?
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 15 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 16 Phuket
- 17 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 18 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 19 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 20 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 21 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 22 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 23 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 24 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 25 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko