I'm considering a flight with an overnight stay in Seoul and catch a domestic flight to Jeju island next day afternoon.
Is it easy to get around on your own in Korea? Never been there before and I don't speak the language. Safe for single female?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 2 Hubli hotels
- 3 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 4 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 5 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 6 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 7 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 8 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 9 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 10 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 11 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 12 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 13 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 14 Sulawesi
- 15 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 16 8 Days in Bali
- 17 two health related questions
- 18 Princess Cruise
- 19 Best day trip from Phuket
- 20 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 21 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 22 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 23 Kata Beach
- 24 meow?
- 25 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok