I am planning on traveling to Nepal for a month in June 2014 and am looking for authentic shamans or oracles that I can visit and learn from and participate in ceremonies.
I have been looking online for someone who can help do do this for nearly the past month and a half to no avail. The companies that advertise online providing such services primarily are trekking companies with no shaman contacts or are very cryptic which leads me to believe they too may have no such contacts.
i need help finding someone who can help me find shamans and oracles in Nepal.
Can anyone lease help me or refer me to someone who can?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 in the hope of monetary value
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 4 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 5 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 8 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 9 Vientiane to LP December
- 10 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 11 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 12 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 13 5 days in Singapore
- 14 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 15 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 16 Shanghai in January
- 17 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 18 Myanmar tour companies
- 19 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 20 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 21 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 22 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 23 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?
- 24 We did it! -4 weeks of independent travel in China - a detailed report
- 25 look for resort suggestions for Phuket and/or Ko Samui areas
Seeking shamans/ oracles in Nepal for ceremonies and learning