I am looking for a recommendation for a hotel on Chaweng Beach that would be good for a couple with 2 children (a teen and a toddler).
i'm having a hard time filtering my searched on the various hotel sites (sawasdee, atsiam etc) by hotels that have family sized rooms. we'd like a bedroom/living room or 2 interconnecting rooms - but definitely a door between!
I am sure there are many, and i am confident that a personal recommendation is the best way to find one!
Have you stayed at a terrific (4 star equivelant) boutique hotel on Chaweng Beach that accomodated 4? Please Share your recommendations!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 DON $ WEBROOT 1800~681:7208 Installation Contact AVG Tec*h sup0rt 24by7VS
- 2 21 Days in Sri Lanka - need some contacts and pointers
- 3 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 4 VPN Suggestions / reviews
- 5 Resort in Vietnam
- 6 Mekong delta bike tour
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Bank Guarantee / Standby Letter Of Credit
- 9 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 10 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 11 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 12 Bago or Golden rock
- 13 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 14 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 15 Bangkok
- 16 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 17 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 18 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 19 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 20 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 21 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 22 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 23 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 24 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 25 Sulawesi
Seeking Family Hotel on Chaweng Beach (hotel with family sized rooms)