Im looking to do a scuba diving internship in thialand (Divemaster). I am currently a Rescue Diver (PADI) and have looked at many internships. I am stuck between two (Aquanauts and mermaids) but i am open to other internships. I am a 26 year old male travelling alone. Im looking for somewhere with a decent nightlife. Dont get me wrong I am totally commited to the course but still want to experience thailand and have fun! I recon I could swindle a months holiday from work so something in that margin would be ideal. Am willing to spend the money but would like good training.
Any suggestions Welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 9 days in Japan in April
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Question re. fees at BOM
- 7 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 8 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 9 Spa Bangkok
- 10 Internet in SE Asia
- 11 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 12 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 13 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 14 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 15 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 16 need your help with japan itinerary
- 17 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 18 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 19 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 20 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 21 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 22 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 23 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 24 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 25 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS