Hi to all
We will have two weeks in Thailand in November to look for options to consider relocating to on a semi permanent basis. I'm not looking for visa advice.
We'll be in BKK by 7.00 pm on a Saturday, and need to leave around the same time two weeks later.
This time we are going to revisit Chiang Mai (to use a free hotel voucher) we'd also like to see Hua Hin and Kanchanaburi for the tourist experience of Hellfire Pass, and also to scope both areas.
We've spent some time at Pratumnak Hill just outside of Pattaya which is quite okay, but we wonder if there are better places.
Our ideal location would be within 2 hours of Bangkok (either plane, train or bus) and be a city of some size (maybe 50,000 upwards) or nearby to that city. We'd like some expat connections, scenic beauty and views.
Can anyone recommend towns/small cities east of Bangkok towards the Cambodian border that might be worth considering ?
Thanks in advance for any help !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL = 1855:854:1405 password reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Question re. fees at BOM
- 3 Spa Bangkok
- 4 Internet in SE Asia
- 5 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 7 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 8 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 9 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 10 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 11 need your help with japan itinerary
- 12 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 15 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 16 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 17 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 18 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 19 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 20 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 21 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 22 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 23 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 24 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 25 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
Hi to all