I am gearing up for my business cum leisure vacation to Singapore from 22-27 Aug.
As i have no idea on Singapore and i would like to enlightening me on my schedule ,plan and tickets, passes.
could anybody help me to make my schedule ,ticket passes for 6 days in Singapore.
For traveling in bus and trains i will have EZ link card
22aug 10am - hotel
Sentosa island with Sentosa 1 days pass (11am-9pm)
23aug- USS (8am-9pm) with USS 1 days pass
24aug-26aug(10am-4pm) business meetings
but at evening im planning to keep a short 3-4hr sight seeing for 3days.
b.garden by bay
Singapore flyer, china town , little India,marina bay sand,orchard road and other attraction (is there any single pass to cover all)
I am highly grateful for taking you a ton your highly precious time to read my plan and helping me out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt 24\7
- 2 6 Days in Thailand
- 3 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 4 9 days in Japan in April
- 5 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 6 12 days in Cambodia January
- 7 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 9 Internet in SE Asia
- 10 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 14 Question re. fees at BOM
- 15 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 16 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 17 Spa Bangkok
- 18 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 19 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 20 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 21 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 22 need your help with japan itinerary
- 23 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 24 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 25 4 DAYS in KERALA...