I am planning a 5 day 4 night trip and thinking of covering Sariska, Bharatput Bird Sanctuary and Agra.
Day 1 :reach Alwar early morning, After breakfast go to Sariska
Day 2 :After breakfast go to Sariska, go to Bharatpur late evening
Day 3 : go to bird Sanctuary whole day, go to Agra
Day 4 : Tajmahal
Day 5:Fateh pur etc
Leave Agra in evening.
Nov 6th Night 1: Alwar (2 Days)
Nov 7th Night 2: Bharat Pur (1 Day)
Nov 8th & Nov 9th Night 3/4: Agra (2 Days)
Leave Agra Nov 10th.
Any feedback.. it will be 2 elderly, 2 of us and 1 3yr old.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://testosteronesboosterweb.com/test-troxin/
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 9 days in Japan in April
- 4 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 5 Kyushu Olle Course Trail Resource
- 6 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 7 (Short) side trips from Singapore
- 8 6 Days in Thailand
- 9 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 10 12 days in Cambodia January
- 11 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 13 Internet in SE Asia
- 14 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 15 Wat Arun
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 Question re. fees at BOM
- 18 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 19 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 20 Spa Bangkok
- 21 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 22 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 23 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 24 need your help with japan itinerary
- 25 Hotel in Vang Vieng