We're going to take 7 days for a Karakoram Highway Tour drive of the Northern Areas. I get a little nervous when there are sheer drops on the side of roads - is this route nerve-wracking in that way?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 2 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 3 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 4 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 5 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 8 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 9 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 10 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 11 Sulawesi
- 12 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 13 8 Days in Bali
- 14 two health related questions
- 15 Princess Cruise
- 16 Best day trip from Phuket
- 17 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 18 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 19 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 20 Kata Beach
- 21 meow?
- 22 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 23 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 24 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 25 Phuket