I have just returned from a Kelong fishing trip right in the heart of Sibu Malaysia and totally enjoyed myself!
This Kelong is owned and operated by three young Singapore entrepreneurs - so do show your support if you can! They are the ONLY Singaporean Kelong operators at Pulau Sibu.
2 days I Night Kelong Getaway
Adults – S$71 (inclusive of S$2 jetty entrance fee)
Extension – S$38 per night
Children – S$38 (regardless of how many nights they stay)
You will get:
• Meals – 5 meals a day, namely basic breakfast, fresh seafood lunch;
fresh seafood dinner and simple supper;
• Jetty entrance fees;
• All sea transport
• Free flow ice and sotong bait;
• Free flow coffee, tea and water; and
• Fishing @Kelong (guaranteed catch!)
• Swimming (at the private beach)
• Mahjong and Card Games
• Carom Board Game
• Cable TV with a full range of channels
• Island Hopping / Swimming
• Beach soccer / Volleyball
** Please note that a 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of your booking.
For a personal write up - check out this blog: http://elvina33.blogspot.com/2005/11/heaven-on-sea-part-2.html
For more information on this Kelong, check out this link:
Do drop me an email if you need more information on this unique getaway!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Bago or Golden rock
- 3 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 4 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 Bangkok
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 9 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 10 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 11 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 12 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 13 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 14 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 15 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 16 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 17 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 18 Sulawesi
- 19 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 20 8 Days in Bali
- 21 two health related questions
- 22 Princess Cruise
- 23 Best day trip from Phuket
- 24 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 25 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?