Im leaving in mid October (from the states) and flying to New Delhi, India (Ill be here for about 3 months volunteering). After that I have 16 months of travel time to fill and I dont know how to decide where to go!
I've been doing lots of research and have of course found the "must sees" but Im wondering if anyone has any recommendations??
How do you choose where you go when you travel if you want to see everything?
Im especially interested in cultural events/ festivals if any one knows of any that I should definitely plan on going to!
Thanks for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/fortraxitone/
- 2 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 3 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 4 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 7 Bago or Golden rock
- 8 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Bangkok
- 11 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 12 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 13 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 14 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 15 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 16 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 17 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 18 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 19 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 20 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 21 Sulawesi
- 22 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 23 8 Days in Bali
- 24 two health related questions
- 25 Princess Cruise