I'm currently planning a year long trip in Asia and am working out the best route for the following countries:
Myanmar - Feb
Laos - March
Thailand - April - June (beginning)
Cambodia - June
Vietnam - July
These dates are a rough guide. The above route is my preference as we're aiming to be on the beaches of Thailand for my 30th on June 1st.
Does this route sound sensible, or have I overcomplicated things by sticking Thailand in the middle?
Any thoughts welcome, thank you
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1888 : 279 : O246 installations CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 3 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 4 tinnitus
- 5 Internet in SE Asia
- 6 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 7 6 Days in Thailand
- 8 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 9 Wat Arun
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 9 days in Japan in April
- 12 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 13 Question re. fees at BOM
- 14 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 15 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 16 Spa Bangkok
- 17 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 18 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 19 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 20 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 21 need your help with japan itinerary
- 22 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 23 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 24 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 25 4 DAYS in KERALA...