Heading over to Bangkok in August. We wanting to have a few drinks on our last night and enjoy the view from one of the many roof top bars over there.
We have been to the Banyan Tree previously and want to try something else this time. We are thinking that something inside might be a good idea incase the weather decides to turn miserable!
Can anyone suggest a good place thats inside yet still with great views of Bangkok? Also, whether or not we would need to make a reservation?
Also, any suggestions on a nice place to eat whether it be in the same hotel or a restaurant near by?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD $ renewal Contact $ 1800~681 7208 $ BULLGUARD Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Experience in Armenia
- 3 PuraLuhurUluwatu Temple
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 5 days in Singapore
- 6 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 7 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 10 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 11 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 12 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 13 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 14 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 15 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 16 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 17 Wat Arun
- 18 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 19 Miyajima Island
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 21 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 22 Vientiane to LP December
- 23 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 24 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 25 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko