I have a weeks time from 29 May 2012( due to school hols convenience) for travel to Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and any hill station to cool off and fly back to home at Kochi.
We are 4 pax with 2 juniors 19 yrs and 15 yrs.
May-June, I guess would be hot , even if one goes by an A/C cab .
Appreciate a fitting itenerary with Delhi as focal point ...
Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanx in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 DON $ WEBROOT 1800~681:7208 Installation Contact AVG Tec*h sup0rt 24by7VS
- 2 21 Days in Sri Lanka - need some contacts and pointers
- 3 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 4 VPN Suggestions / reviews
- 5 Resort in Vietnam
- 6 Mekong delta bike tour
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Bank Guarantee / Standby Letter Of Credit
- 9 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 10 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 11 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 12 Bago or Golden rock
- 13 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 14 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 15 Bangkok
- 16 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 17 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 18 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 19 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 20 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 21 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 22 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 23 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 24 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 25 Sulawesi