We are group of 8 adults + 2 kids(aged 3(boy) and 1(girl)) travelling to Goa during Christmas time and I am looking for reviews on -
Stonewater Eco Resort-Richmod Parh Villa(3 BHK service aprtments)
Stone water -Looks amazing based on photos...espe. the scenary..But not sure if it's just monsoon photos.
Want to know how the place looks during christmas time.
Also is it kid friendly?
Also are there shoping/restaurants places around?
All travellers are Indians so no issues with eating food outside (but kid's first travel trip in India so not sure how will they adjust).
Right now we have 2 options with us.(as most of the good places are already booked).
We have pretty much decided for Richmond Park and will go for stone water only if the scenary and views are amazing.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Traditional Wear For Womens
- 2 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 3 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 7 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 9 need your help with japan itinerary
- 10 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 11 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 12 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 13 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 14 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 15 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 16 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 17 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 18 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 19 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 20 Wat Arun
- 21 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 22 Miyajima Island
- 23 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 24 Vientiane to LP December
- 25 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka