I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.drozdietplan.com/progentra/
- 2 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 3 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 4 8 Days in Bali
- 5 two health related questions
- 6 Princess Cruise
- 7 Best day trip from Phuket
- 8 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 9 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 10 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 11 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 12 Kata Beach
- 13 Sulawesi
- 14 meow?
- 15 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 16 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 17 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 18 Phuket
- 19 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 20 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 21 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 22 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 23 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 24 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 25 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations