Just planning my second trip to Japan in Mid September into early August, 17/18 nights.
Tokyo 3/4 nights
Nikko 2 nights
Takayama 2 nights
Kanazawa 1 night
Himenji 1 night
Nara 1 night
Kyoto 4 nights
Airport Hotel KIX 1 night (early am flight)
I would really like to do something North/West/North West of Tokyo, we will have a rail passes so anything within 6-8 hours rail travel is doable. I just feel like we might have neglected that area.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL Mail& Setup 1: 855: 843 :8475 Password Reset Btech 24/7 baba
- 2 two health related questions
- 3 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 4 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 5 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 8 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 9 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 10 Bago or Golden rock
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Bangkok
- 13 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 14 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 15 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 16 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 17 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 18 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 19 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 20 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 21 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 24 8 Days in Bali
- 25 Princess Cruise
Recommendations for places to visit West/North West of Tokyo