Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Asia (https://www.fodors.com/community/asia/)
-   -   recommendation (https://www.fodors.com/community/asia/recommendation-384648/)

nilouc Jun 24th, 2008 09:54 PM

recommendation

any recommendation for local travel agency in India that can arrange all the tours and accomadition in india

holikurry Jun 25th, 2008 02:45 AM

Try - YATRIK.COM - their web site is www.yatrik.com

Get in touch with them at [email protected] (contact Mr. Sharma )

Lot of my friends have used them and have given superb feedback.

mikebalfanz Jun 26th, 2008 04:17 AM

Hi Nilouc,

We traveled last month with castle and king india inc.

You can also check on google his address. You can contact Mr. arvind.

Thanks

Mike

nilouc Jun 26th, 2008 09:26 PM

Hi Mike
i am in contact with castle and king travel agency can you tell me if you were happy with them and if you think they are reasonable?

mikebalfanz Jun 26th, 2008 10:35 PM

Hi Nilouc,
The price was reasonable we searched 3 company and we got the best quote from Castle and King India Inc. The service was excellent and We had a great trip. I can't recommend Castle and King highly enough.

CFW Jun 27th, 2008 03:15 AM

We also used Castle & King & were very pleased. The service was exceptional. Do a search on this forum for my trip report.

CFW Jun 27th, 2008 03:15 AM

Mike, Hope you post a trip report.

vp_singh Jun 27th, 2008 11:24 PM

Moses supposes his toeses are roses...!

CFW Jun 28th, 2008 03:06 AM

vp Singh - What was that supposed to mean???

mikebalfanz Jun 28th, 2008 03:37 AM

Hi CFW,

We are in Vietnam. We Booked the tour with Smarttours. I will post a trip repot sure. I got the contact of Castle & King through trip advisor. They are great in thier business

JohnFitz Jun 28th, 2008 04:28 AM

We used Cox and King who have been agents in India for the last 200 years .They were very good save for a problem with a hotel booking from head office which our ground help in Mumbai sorted out. Excellent drivers and guides supplied .

LisaG Jun 28th, 2008 11:54 AM

nilouc,

Funny that I should see this post today! I just replied with a recommendation for Arvind at Castle and King on another thread. If you search on my name, you'll find it. That thread also had Arvind's contact info.

Have a great trip! We did, and went in March of this year for 2 weeks.

LisaG

vp_singh Jun 29th, 2008 09:29 PM

I was singing in the rain & parodying a comedy!!!!

TravelIndia Jun 30th, 2008 06:27 AM

I would recommend:
1) Cox and kings
2) Hertz
3) Avis car rentals
4) Travel Virus
5) Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive
6) Bharat Tours

Mincepie Jun 30th, 2008 06:55 AM

I know there is always someone with a bad experience, but we used Cox and Kings...sorry cannot remember the name of the agent. Most of it was fine, but we did have a couple of problems while in India and our agent was very hard to contact. We had 2 drivers who fell asleep while at the wheel and had to be changed.

CFW Jul 6th, 2008 06:41 PM

vp-singh, I must be really dense but I am not getting it? Singing in the Rain? Yes it is Monsoon season, but Moses, Toeses, Roses??? Parodying a comedy?