planning trip to asia in March and will have 7 nights in rajasthan.
I have been to udaipur and jaipur before.
Here are some thoughts..would love advice
Fly to Jaipur from Delhi
2 nights Shapura bagh
2 nights Rawla narlai
1 night Mihir garh
2 nights Jodhpur (Taj palace-if we can afford)
But started to think...this will be end of our trip, my husband will be joining from USA.
What about 3 nights Jaisalmer-is it worth drive? thinking possibly
3 nights jodhpur and possible 1 night stop in between.
Don't want to do too much driving and want to see things but also relax.
Please I would love suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL☎ 1~866~201:6261 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M9*
- 2 two health related questions
- 3 Japan escorted
- 4 Princess Cruise
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 7 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 8 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 9 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 10 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 11 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 12 Bago or Golden rock
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Bangkok
- 15 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 16 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 17 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 18 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 19 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 20 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 21 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 22 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 23 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 24 Sulawesi
- 25 Racism danger in Cambodia?