I read your trip report and I am wondering if you
would do Vanyavillas again? we have 2 weeks in India. We are thinking of staying mostly in Oberois.
Delhi 3 nights
Agra 1 night
Vanyavillas 2 nights
shapura bagh 1 night
Udaipur 3 nights
Mumbai 3 nights
Trying to see if this is too much..would you skip Vanyavillas and maybe stay longer at other places ..is Vanyavillas so different from other Oberoi destinations like Udaipur. I will be traveling with family of 5.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation CONTACT HP PRINTER Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 3 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 4 6 Days in Thailand
- 5 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 6 Wat Arun
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 9 days in Japan in April
- 10 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 11 Question re. fees at BOM
- 12 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 13 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 14 Spa Bangkok
- 15 Internet in SE Asia
- 16 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 17 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 18 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 19 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 20 need your help with japan itinerary
- 21 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 22 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 23 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 24 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 25 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?