We're in the final days of planning for our trip to VN in mid-March. We have 2 weeks. Rather than move every 2 days, we were thinking of spending 5 or 6 days in the HoiAn, Hue, Danang area. We would stay at one place and do day-trips (or maybe one overnight trip).
We are a family of 4 who'd like to swim, bicycle, try a cooking school, take in some culture and eat ... Perhaps adding in Hue is too much? Our children are 11 & 13.
Any advice on a good base place to stay would be very welcome. We are lucky to have a reasonably comfortable budget.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Gmail @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:279:0246 Gmail Tec*h 24\7 care
- 2 6 Days in Thailand
- 3 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 4 9 days in Japan in April
- 5 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 6 12 days in Cambodia January
- 7 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 9 Internet in SE Asia
- 10 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 14 Question re. fees at BOM
- 15 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 16 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 17 Spa Bangkok
- 18 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 19 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 20 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 21 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 22 need your help with japan itinerary
- 23 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 24 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 25 4 DAYS in KERALA...