Still working on our Rajasthan trip in August and since we are visiting family, we can only spare about 6 nights for this travel.
1. Which cities should we cover ? Udaipur and Jodhpur ? Can we fly from one to another ? We will be flying in from Bangalore
2. I have seen few tour companies being recommended here. Do they just book hotel and air ? I am looking for one that does give us some interesting experiences suggesting unique things to do, specially since we are traveling with our kids ages 11 & 7.5. Are they capable of providing this ? I am speaking someone here in the US , but they may be expensive considering the length of our trip. Plus it may be easier to work with someone in India directly since I am originally from there I don't have language issues and such.
Any thoughts ? Suggestions ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact HOTMAIL Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 App or website to find place to visit/ entertain in Vietnam
- 4 5 days in Singapore
- 5 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 6 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 9 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 10 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 11 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 12 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 13 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 15 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 16 Wat Arun
- 17 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 18 Miyajima Island
- 19 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 20 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 21 Vientiane to LP December
- 22 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 23 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 24 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 25 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali