I am curious to know among you guys have experienced being in a public bath house in Japan during a visit? How was the experience for you being totally naked, bathing with other people with the same gender but, mostly Japanese. I can only imagine this being more awkward to the gents.
I visited Japan last Spring and wasnt able to try it. I cannot just bare the awkwardness of people staring at my naked body (exclusive for my boyfriend. haha).
So you guys can share you insights and funny stories.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 2 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 3 tinnitus
- 4 Internet in SE Asia
- 5 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 6 6 Days in Thailand
- 7 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 8 Wat Arun
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 9 days in Japan in April
- 11 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 12 Question re. fees at BOM
- 13 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 14 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 15 Spa Bangkok
- 16 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 17 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 18 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 19 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 20 need your help with japan itinerary
- 21 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 22 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 23 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 24 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 25 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?