I know this is very basic but I am arriving in Narita with my daughter and grand-daughter on 1st November after a long flight and want to be clear what I am doing.
Please be patient with me - I am starting to get very confused.
We are scheduled to arrive at 6.00pm. I assume we arrive in terminal 2 - we're on Qantas and can't get very clear info.
When we arrive we go through immigration, pick up baggage and clear customs?
Then we have to get some Yen - are ATM's easy to find?
We'd like to buy a couple of 15 day data sim cards - what is the best way to do this? Just get one from the vending machine?
We then need to change our JR Rail pass vouchers for the JR passes (but not activate them because we won't use them straight away). Where do we do that? I'd rather get it out of the way now.
Then I think it's best for us to get the Keisei Skyliner to Ueno and get a taxi from there to our apartment in Asakusa. Where do I get Skyliner tickets?
When we get to Keisei Ueno is there a specific exit to take to get to the taxis (it will be about 8.00pm or later by this time)?
I really hope someone can help with these details. It's one thing to arrive somewhere alone but with my daughter and little grand-daughter I really want to have things clear.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 2 9 days in Japan in April
- 3 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 4 Kyushu Olle Course Trail Resource
- 5 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 6 (Short) side trips from Singapore
- 7 6 Days in Thailand
- 8 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 9 12 days in Cambodia January
- 10 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 12 Internet in SE Asia
- 13 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 14 Wat Arun
- 15 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 16 Question re. fees at BOM
- 17 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 18 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 19 Spa Bangkok
- 20 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 21 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 22 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 23 need your help with japan itinerary
- 24 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 25 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa