I know this is very basic but I am arriving in Narita with my daughter and grand-daughter on 1st November after a long flight and want to be clear what I am doing.
Please be patient with me - I am starting to get very confused.
We are scheduled to arrive at 6.00pm. I assume we arrive in terminal 2 - we're on Qantas and can't get very clear info.
When we arrive we go through immigration, pick up baggage and clear customs?
Then we have to get some Yen - are ATM's easy to find?
We'd like to buy a couple of 15 day data sim cards - what is the best way to do this? Just get one from the vending machine?
We then need to change our JR Rail pass vouchers for the JR passes (but not activate them because we won't use them straight away). Where do we do that? I'd rather get it out of the way now.
Then I think it's best for us to get the Keisei Skyliner to Ueno and get a taxi from there to our apartment in Asakusa. Where do I get Skyliner tickets?
When we get to Keisei Ueno is there a specific exit to take to get to the taxis (it will be about 8.00pm or later by this time)?
I really hope someone can help with these details. It's one thing to arrive somewhere alone but with my daughter and little grand-daughter I really want to have things clear.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Miyajima Island
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 4 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 5 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 6 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 7 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 8 Vientiane to LP December
- 9 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 10 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 11 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 12 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 13 Wat Arun
- 14 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 15 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 16 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 17 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 18 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 19 5 days in Singapore
- 20 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 21 Shanghai in January
- 22 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 23 Myanmar tour companies
- 24 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 25 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka