Heading back to Thailand in September and hoping to visit some of the Islands from Phuket.
Would ideally love to find a company that do private boat rides or hire a long tail boat to head out to Phi Phi Islands, Maya Bay..etc
We want something safe, reasonably priced and a reliable company. We dont mind having to take our own food or what not. We just dont want to be pushed onto the boat with other people and having to leave the island when they boat says we have to, we want to take our own time and relax..There will be 4 adults on the day!
Any suggestions or ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 2 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 3 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 4 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 5 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 6 Vientiane to LP December
- 7 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 11 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 12 Wat Arun
- 13 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 14 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 15 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 16 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 17 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 18 5 days in Singapore
- 19 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 20 Shanghai in January
- 21 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 22 Myanmar tour companies
- 23 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 24 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 25 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
Private speed boat/longtail boat from Phuket to the islands?