I am traveling to Kuala Lumpur soon and I would like to check if anybody knows how much is backpacking equpment in Kuala Lumpur specialized stores.
I contacted 3 of them by e-mail but I did not get any response.
I also checked their web sites but there is no price listed next to product picture.
So, if anybody is from KL or has bought equpiment there, please give me some hint how much is:
-ordinary-no fancy backpack-65-75 L
-ordinary tent for 1-2 people
-ordinary sleeping bag for southeast asia weather
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL Setup 1:855 :843:8475 Install Err0r Tec*h Sup0rt AOL CONTACT 24by7
- 2 two health related questions
- 3 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 4 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 5 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 8 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 9 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 10 Bago or Golden rock
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Bangkok
- 13 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 14 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 15 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 16 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 17 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 18 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 19 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 20 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 21 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 24 8 Days in Bali
- 25 Princess Cruise