I am usually on the USA and Caribbean boards, so this is my first time posting on the Asia board
My father lives in Singapore (teaches English) and has for over 5 years. I am also a teacher and have summers off...I have never visited Singapore, so I am thinking of planning a trip there next summer. I don't need tips on what to see there since obviously I can get that from Dad, but I was interested in where you all might suggest I also visit. I live on the East Coast of the USA, so I would have a couple weeks to spend...where else would be convenient to visit from Singapore, assuming my RT flight takes me to and from Sg? I was thinking maybe Bali or Bangkok? I love beachy, islandy vacations, as well as exotic cities. Any suggestions would be great Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 2 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 3 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 4 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Wat Arun
- 7 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 8 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 9 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 10 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 11 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 12 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 13 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 14 Vientiane to LP December
- 15 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 16 5 days in Singapore
- 17 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 18 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 19 Shanghai in January
- 20 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 21 Myanmar tour companies
- 22 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 23 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 24 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 25 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?
Possible trip to Singapore next summer -- where else in Asia to visit?