My wife and I are going to Thailand (Bangkok and Samui) on vacation and it will be right after my wife's birthday. I was thinking about taking my wife out for a nice dinner but she also has a thing for picnics. So I was thinking that maybe it would be romantic to have a picnic organized in Bangkok..e.g. in Lumpini park. Obviously I will not be bringing our picnic stuff...but is it possible to get something like this set up? It would require some nice food, some drinks, some flowers, some candles etc...is this achievable...or am I just taking a risk as May is the start of the monsoon season. I guess it can end in failure if it starts pouring down
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 XFINITY !:855:843:8475- Password Recovery Xfinity CONTACT Tec*h 24by7
- 2 need your help with japan itinerary
- 3 5 weeks in Rajasthan
- 4 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 5 Laurus Travel
- 6 The Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Traditional Wear For Womens
- 7 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 11 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 13 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 14 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 15 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 16 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 17 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 18 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 19 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 20 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 21 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 22 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 23 Wat Arun
- 24 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 25 Miyajima Island