Hello to all,
i was wondering if somebody could give me a short history report (just a few lines)of separately Chinatown, Little India and Arab street (lets say 10 lines each), also tell me the most important sites of chinese, malaysian and indian interest and also refer to the most interesting dishes. But all in short because i am getting lots of info which is more confusing me than helping me.
I would really appreciate some help!! Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AIM 1:800:681:7208 pASSWORD RESET AIM Tec*h CONTACT SUPP0RT LOCK.vk
- 2 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 3 Kyushu Olle Course Trail Resource
- 4 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 5 9 days in Japan in April
- 6 (Short) side trips from Singapore
- 7 6 Days in Thailand
- 8 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 9 12 days in Cambodia January
- 10 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 12 Internet in SE Asia
- 13 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 14 Wat Arun
- 15 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 16 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 17 Question re. fees at BOM
- 18 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 19 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 20 Spa Bangkok
- 21 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 22 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 23 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 24 need your help with japan itinerary
- 25 Hotel in Vang Vieng
Please help with info on Singapore history and places of interest
Hello to all,