I am starting to plan for three weeks in China at the end of August. This is my second trip, btu I am travelling with a first timer. We want to see the major highlights, and also something different. Possibly HuangShan or in Yunnan, LiJiang and ShangriLa. Any ideas for about a week in each of these places? Or other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://healthcaresupchat.com/slimfire-forskolin/
- 2 http://www.scamcare.com/erectopeak/
- 3 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 4 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 5 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 6 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 7 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 8 Vientiane to LP December
- 9 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 10 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 13 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 14 Wat Arun
- 15 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 16 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 17 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 18 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 19 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 20 5 days in Singapore
- 21 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 22 Shanghai in January
- 23 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 24 Myanmar tour companies
- 25 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
Planning a trip to China, Beijing Shanghai and somewhere else