I will go in Cambodia and Laos this summer for a 2 month trip.
I am wondering if you have ever visited a tiger conservation camp or an elephant conservation centre. If yes could you give me some advice where to go...
I have heard about this new camp in laos, near Luang Prabang at Sayaboury: http://elephantconservationcenter.com by elefantasia website. So if you have been please, I need your comment.
Also, if you know some nice places in Vientiane, with not many tourist, like some lao places... where to stay, what to see.
Have you been to Vang Vieng also, how is it?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sbcglobal @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h 24\7 care
- 2 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 3 Kyushu Olle Course Trail Resource
- 4 6 Days in Thailand
- 5 9 days in Japan in April
- 6 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 7 12 days in Cambodia January
- 8 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 10 Internet in SE Asia
- 11 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 12 Wat Arun
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 15 Question re. fees at BOM
- 16 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 17 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 18 Spa Bangkok
- 19 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 21 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 22 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 23 need your help with japan itinerary
- 24 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 25 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa