My wife and I are planning to visit Thailand during our 1st wedding anniversary.
Dates are from 26th April to 3rd May (7 nights).
We are not so keen on going to Koh Samui.
More interested in Phuket, Phi Phi Don, Ko Lanta, Koh Lak.
Interested in the night life of these places as well, water sports.
Needed help in planning the trip as well as, places to stay. we are hoping to find a decent apartment in Phuket in Patong and like-wise budget hotels in other places (approx 2000 Baht per night).
Experts... please help us..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 MOZILLA BROWSER 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact MOZILLA Tec*h care
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 4 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 5 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 two health related questions
- 8 Japan escorted
- 9 Princess Cruise
- 10 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 11 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 12 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 13 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 14 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 15 Bago or Golden rock
- 16 Bangkok
- 17 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 18 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 19 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 20 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 21 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 22 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 23 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 24 Sulawesi
- 25 Racism danger in Cambodia?