Many thanks to everyone who offered advice when I was planning my first trip to Myanmar. We spent a wonderful 4 weeks there in February this year. I'm afraid I never got round to writing a trip report, but I have (at last) got my photos uploaded onto Flickr if anyone's interested.
We're going back to Myanmar in March - with a very different intinerary, so will endeavour to post a trip report afterwards!
With best wishes,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 OUTLOOK 1800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact OUTLOOK Tec*h Sup0rt LoL
- 2 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 3 Craffi | Indian Handicrafts | Informative Handicrafts Portal
- 4 Northern Thailand Culture
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Managing Malaysia!!!
- 8 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 9 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 10 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 11 Best day trip from Phuket
- 12 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 13 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 14 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 15 Bago or Golden rock
- 16 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 17 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 18 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 19 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 20 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 21 Sulawesi
- 22 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 23 8 Days in Bali
- 24 two health related questions
- 25 Princess Cruise
Photos from 4 week trip to Myanmar Feb '12 (if anyone's interested!)