We (4 females) are planning a 2 week trip to Thailand and Cambodia. Right now we are planning the first week. We plan on arriving in Phnom Penh at 3 pm on a Saturday afternoon (after an 11 hour flight to Bangkok from Istanbul and a 4 hour layover in Bangkok), spending Sunday & Monday and taking a bus to Siem Reap on Tuesday and flying to Chiang Ria on Wednesday getting into Chiang Ria at 7 pm. From there we are planning on spending Thursday in Chiang Ria and taking a bus to Chiang Mia on Friday morning and spending the day and night there taking a flight to Bangkok on Saturday at 7 am.
Is this enough time to see all 4 of these cities? We would like to spend the 2nd week seeing Bangkok city centre (3 days) and ending in Koi Samed.
If that's too many cities the first week, we can either choose Chiang Mia or Chiang Ria. Which would you prefer?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL @ PASSWORD Reset CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h Supp0rt Care 24/7
- 2 Asia travel help
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Princess Cruise
- 5 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 6 Tips for One Week in Japan with Baby
- 7 Hiking in Sapa
- 8 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 9 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 10 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 11 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 12 Japan escorted
- 13 two health related questions
- 14 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 15 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 18 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 19 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 20 Bago or Golden rock
- 21 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 22 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 23 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 24 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 25 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"