Does anyone know if there is a chance of obtaining tickets to go to the skybridge and observation deck even if tickets show as being unavailable online? Do they just sell a certain number online and still have some available for sale there? Or does sold out mean sold out?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL + 1800/681/7208 IN$TALATION recovery CONTACT AOL tec*h 47baba
- 2 EPSON printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 6 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 Experience in Armenia
- 9 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 10 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 11 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 12 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 13 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 14 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 15 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 16 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 17 Wat Arun
- 18 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 19 Miyajima Island
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 21 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 22 Vientiane to LP December
- 23 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 24 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 25 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko