What I Learned in Bhutan, the Happiest Kingdom on Earth
by Lisa Napoli
40-ish LA journalist moves to Bhutan to help start Bhutan's first youth-oriented radio station. Insightful account of Bhutan's rapidly changing culture. Available on Amazon and elsewhere...
For what it's worth, I learned about it through a review in the Wall Street Journal.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan escorted
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 4 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 5 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 two health related questions
- 8 Princess Cruise
- 9 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 10 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 11 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 12 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 13 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 14 Bago or Golden rock
- 15 Bangkok
- 16 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 17 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 18 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 19 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 20 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 21 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 22 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 23 Sulawesi
- 24 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 25 8 Days in Bali