I need your help with something broadly travel-related. When I was in Hong Kong last month, I fell in love with this line of panda toys that I saw nearly everywhere. Now, let me clarify by saying two things about them: the pandas themselves were slightly psychotic looking (with blobby, undefined eyes), and the name was something that, at the time, I thought would be easy to remember. It was something like Panda U Panda, <3 Panda or some such. I never wrote it down because I had every intention of picking up something from the line--a handbag maybe, or a small soft toy. My last day there was such a rush that I failed to do either, and though there were plenty of things from the line in the bookstore at the airport, I was already heavily laden with souvenirs and other things that I could afford no room in my carryon. Suffice to say, I'm paying for it now.
So, is anyone familiar with this line? Does anyone happen to know the name of it and whether it can be ordered online?
I would so greatly appreciate any help with this, as I would be purchasing some for gifts, too.
Thanks, as always!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AVG @ Password Reset Contact 1:800:681:7208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 Asia travel help
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Princess Cruise
- 5 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 6 Tips for One Week in Japan with Baby
- 7 Hiking in Sapa
- 8 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 9 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 10 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 11 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 12 Japan escorted
- 13 two health related questions
- 14 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 15 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 18 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 19 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 20 Bago or Golden rock
- 21 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 22 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 23 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 24 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 25 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"