I'm planning an India trip that with Varanasi as the second to last stop.
I'm trying to find an amazing palace/fort hotel, within 5-6 hours of Varanasi to relax for a few days at the end of the trip but NOT in Rajasthan. Something like the Ahilya Fort, but a little cheaper like a Neemrana property..
Something in Madhya Pradesh? Or UP? or even Bihar?
5-6 hours by car/train/fly from Varanasi. And again another 3-5 hours by car/train to any other airport.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Icloud Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Tour & Team Building in Ho Chi Minh
- 4 Hiking in Sapa
- 5 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 6 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 7 Does anybody hear Saigon Free Day Tours?
- 8 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 9 Japan escorted
- 10 two health related questions
- 11 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 12 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Princess Cruise
- 15 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 16 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 17 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 18 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 19 Bago or Golden rock
- 20 Bangkok
- 21 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 22 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 23 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 24 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 25 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"