I wanted to know if anyone had flown into PEK or PVG on one day (late afternoon or evening) to connect to another flight (within 24 hours of landing) and whether you needed a Chinese visa to do that or not.
Any help would be appreciated. I am flying to Asia from the US in December and one of the best routings for me would be using one of these overnight options to reach my final destination).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL MAIL ☎ 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset CONTACT Now ☎ AOL Tec*h baba!
- 2 8 Days in Bali
- 3 two health related questions
- 4 Princess Cruise
- 5 Best day trip from Phuket
- 6 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 7 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 8 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 9 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 10 Kata Beach
- 11 Sulawesi
- 12 meow?
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 15 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 16 Phuket
- 17 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 18 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 19 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 20 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 21 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 22 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 23 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 24 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 25 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?