I am still in the early stages of my research, but my spouse and I are looking to going to Japan for 8 days. We would arrive in Tokyo on the 29th of August.
Day 1 - Arrive in Tokyo
Day 2 - Tokyo
Day 3 - Tokyo
Day 4 - Mt. Fuji
Day 5 - Kyoto
Day 6 - Kyoto
Day 7 - Osaka
Day 8 - Fly Home
Is Osaka worth it? Or should we just focus on Tokyo and Kyoto? Is Mt. Fuji worth it? We've seen the Rockies?
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yahoo EMAIL Password Reset Contact Now 1~888~260:2909 Yahoo Tec*h Boss
- 2 Kata Beach
- 3 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Best day trip from Phuket
- 6 two health related questions
- 7 Sulawesi
- 8 meow?
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 11 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 12 Phuket
- 13 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 14 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 15 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 16 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 17 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 18 Princess Cruise
- 19 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 21 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 22 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 23 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 24 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 25 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?