I will be visiting Japan for the first time in March for two weeks. I would like to know if anyone on the forum has visited both Osaka and Tokyo, who could share their insight into whether or not Osaka merits a visit if visiting Tokyo as well during the same trip. I will be spending time in Kyoto as well.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 2 9 days in Japan in April
- 3 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 4 Kyushu Olle Course Trail Resource
- 5 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 6 (Short) side trips from Singapore
- 7 6 Days in Thailand
- 8 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 9 12 days in Cambodia January
- 10 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 12 Internet in SE Asia
- 13 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 14 Wat Arun
- 15 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 16 Question re. fees at BOM
- 17 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 18 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 19 Spa Bangkok
- 20 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 21 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 22 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 23 need your help with japan itinerary
- 24 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 25 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa