We're traveling to Osaka this month-end with 2 kids (3yo and 1yo), and would appreciate your advice/comments with regards to our itinerary. We will be staying somewhere near Nipponbashi, and we have decided we will skip the usual Osaka Aquarium and Universal Studios attractions since we have almost the same here in Singapore.
Day1: Kuromon market, Namba Parks
Day2: Osaka Castle (Whats the diff between this and Osaka Castle Park?
Dotonbori, River cruise?
Day3: Day trip to Kyoto (Is it recommended to use all-day pass?)
- Golden Pavillion, Nijo Castle, Arashiyama
Day4: Rinku premium outlet (Is this one of the better shopping outlet there?)
Day5: Day trip to Nara
-Nara Park (deer feeding?), Higashimuki
Day6: Shinsaibashi? Any other suggestions?
Day7: Any suggestions? (Our flight back is 630pm)
PS. Any good restos worth trying in Shinsaibashi, Dotonbori and Namba areas?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL @ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1888~482~3831 $ AOL Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 4 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 5 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 6 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 7 Internet in SE Asia
- 8 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 9 need your help with japan itinerary
- 10 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 11 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 14 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 15 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 16 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 17 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 18 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 19 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 20 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 21 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 22 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 23 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 24 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 25 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...