I am traveling to Thailand for a week in December. Which destination should I choose?
I am looking for the following:
- relax near the pool / beach of a high scale hotel
- sport activities (kayaking, bicycle, jet ski). In a safe place, with a low risk of scams.
- good massages
- see a boxing / lady boy / cabaret show
- vegetarian options (easy to explain no fish / shrimp)
- shopping fashion with good prices
Can I find one destination with all that? If not maybe Bangkok + two islands? I only have one week.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 2 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 3 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 4 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 7 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 8 Vientiane to LP December
- 9 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 10 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 11 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 12 5 days in Singapore
- 13 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 14 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 15 Shanghai in January
- 16 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 17 Myanmar tour companies
- 18 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 19 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 20 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 21 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 22 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?
- 23 We did it! -4 weeks of independent travel in China - a detailed report
- 24 look for resort suggestions for Phuket and/or Ko Samui areas
- 25 Singapore Help